BIPOC Womxn in Independent School Leadership March 16th , 2023 - March 16th , 2023
Join us for a panel discussion with five BIPOC Womxn in independent school leadership. Hear their stories, learn from their experiences, and imagine new possibilities. Facilitated by Stephanie Carillo, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Crossroads School.
Our panel includes:
- Claudia Koochek, Head of School – Westmark School
- Kim Diaz, Assistant Head of School, Sequoyah School
- Radhika Khandelwal, Dean for Students & School Culture, Geffen School
- Azizi Williams, Head of School, Children’s Community School
- Christina Pak, Associate Head of School, Rolling Hills Prep
March 16, 6 – 7 pm, Via Zoom
For all independent school staff, faculty, and administrators.
BIPOC Womxn in Independent School Leadership