Website Westmark School
The difference is brilliant!
Westmark School is a creative and supportive college preparatory school dedicated to educating, empowering and celebrating students with distinct learning styles, providing the tools necessary to achieve successful and fulfilling futures.
Position Summary: The IT Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining and upgrading the technology infrastructure of the school. Manages equipment distribution, upkeep and repair. Works with the Educational Technology Coordinator to provide education-related services to faculty and students. Responsible for drafting and implementing the IT strategic plan and conducting regular audits of systems and equipment. Recommends technology solutions and implements/supports technology assessments, new initiatives and equipment procurement. Ensures the IT Department provides efficient and effective technical support service. Reports to the Director of Finance and Operations; supervises the Help-Desk Technician.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher and 5+ years of experience in IT operations; K-12 school experience preferred.
● Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
● Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite and JAMF (mobile device management.)
● Strong verbal and presentation communication skills, problem solving, and organizational skills.
● Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion.
COVID 19: Westmark School follows CDC and LACDPH protocols for K-12 schools. All faculty and staff are required to be fully vaccinated for the COVID-19 virus including any booster shots.
To apply, please email a letter of interest and your resume to:
Attn: Doug Gardner, Director of Finance and Operations
5461 Louise Avenue | Encino, CA 91316
Westmark School is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and job performance. School policy prohibits discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical conditions (including genetic characteristics or information), sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, and local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to ITManager@westmarkschool.org