Website Westmark School
2-12 independent school for students with learning differences
The Database Manager is responsible for managing the Raiser’s Edge NXT database, while ensuring integrity of financial and constituent data, and developing operational protocols and policies. Works closely with the offices of Finance, Technology and Admission.
- Manages and maintains constituent profiles in the Raiser’s Edge NXT database, while ensuring accurate information and consistent formatting;
- Works to improve the integrity of constituent data by creating and implementing data entry standards;
- Leads database training and acts as a resource for best practices;
- Maintains and updates solicitation queries for mailings;
- Provides information for communications, publications, and the school website, including detailed donor lists;
- Compiles reports providing statistics on all constituents, analyzing giving trends and outcomes;
- Creates event entries, records and maintains RSVP lists, inputs auction items, and compiles reports to support fundraising and stewardship events;
- Oversees weekly, monthly and year-end reconciliation of all gifts with Finance;
- Processes and manages online gifts to ensure gift acknowledgements and gift agreements/pledges are scanned and posted in the Raiser’s Edge NXT database;
- Tracks donations and pledge payments for Capital Campaign, Annual Fund, Gala Dinner, Endowment, Alumni Fund, Scholarships, and in-kind donations, including generating pledge reminders, aging report on pledges and cash flow, and
- Develops prospect research reports about new parents, grandparents, alumni and others.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+years of Raiser’s Edge database experience preferably in the non-profit or education sectors
- Experience with Blackbaud K-12 (On Suite products) preferred
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication; meticulous and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
To apply, please submit a letter of interest and your resume to:
Attn: Chris Cook, Director of Advancement
Westmark School is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and job performance. School policy prohibits discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical conditions (including genetic characteristics or information), sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, and local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com