Summary: We are currently seeking a full-time Associate Director of the Archer Fund who will work closely with the Director of Advancement to promote and advance the institution. Primarily responsible for strategy and implementation of the Archer Fund, which includes all constituencies: Parents, Trustees, Foundations, Corporations, Parents of Alumni, Alumni, Grandparents, Faculty and Staff, and Friends.
Salary Range: $110,000-$130,000.
Nature & Scope of Duties:
- Archer Fund Appeal
- Calendar and develop materials for the fall appeal and any direct mail solicitations
- Recruit, train, manage, and support 60+ parent volunteers
- Manage donor relations and stewardship year-round strategy
- Grants Program
- Identify and research foundations who can support key initiatives identified by the Head of School and Director of Advancement
- Write grant proposals, and oversee the timeline
- Steward current funders by gathering data for reporting purposes, and creating materials
- Major Gifts Pipeline
- Identify individuals and organizations who can make major gifts
- Research and solicit individual and corporate sponsors for Archer events, including the Film Festival, the Archer Affair, and any other events seeking support
- Manage all prospect research for the Advancement department
- Additional Responsibilities
- Prepare reports for Advancement Committee, and take minutes at the meetings
- Partner with Communications to develop the Impact Report
- Update actions and all contact notes in database in a timely manner
- Attend receptions, parent events, and other events outside of normal work hours as necessary
- Team Duties
- Participate in Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
- Participate in all group efforts to send mail, prepare meetings, and put on events
- Seize opportunities for mission-moments on campus to better understand Archer’s mission
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and as part of a team; innovative and seeks a challenge
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and effectively interface with colleagues and volunteers
- Superior organizational, time management, and communication skills
- A good sense of humor, enthusiasm for a high-energy work environment, and collegial manner
- Proficient using MS office and experienced using a donor database
- Able to work evenings and weekends as required
- High level of diplomacy and discretion when dealing with sensitive information
Education and/or Experience
Candidates must have proven experience with annual giving programs and managing volunteers.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of and experience with prospect research, gift solicitation, and donor stewardship and cultivation. This position also requires excellent writing skills, attention to detail, the ability to be discrete, and having working knowledge of a donor data system, preferably Raiser’s Edge.
Candidates must be able to understand and assess opportunities quickly based on the organization’s programs, events, and community initiatives, while working with various areas of the organization to obtain information needed for effective proposals and solicitations
The Archer School for Girls is an educational community that supports and challenges young women to discover their passions and realize their true potential. Beyond competitive pay and benefits, employees enjoy working in a collegial, growth-oriented, and joyful community. We seek employees who will contribute to an equitable and just learning environment. Integral to its mission, Archer has remained passionately committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive community where all students can thrive personally and academically. To learn more about the School, visit www.archer.org.
To apply, please click on the link below:
No phone calls, please. The Archer School for Girls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org