Website Campbell Hall School
The Facilities Custodian is responsible for the cleanliness of facilities and outdoor areas, with special concentration in (but not limited to) their assigned area zone. This position reports to the Facilities Supervisor.
- Maintains cleanliness of outdoor areas of assigned zone. Specifically:
- Daily sweeping, mopping, wiping down of surfaces, and collection of waste in all outdoor areas and indoor common areas.
- Empties all exterior and interior common area trash and recycling receptacles daily.
- Ensures consistent cleanliness of all trash and recycling receptacles.
- Ensures consistent cleanliness of eating areas (tables, benches, concrete, trash), especially prior to lunch time.
- Conducts seasonal cleaning of roofs, awnings, umbrellas, balconies, and rain gutters in assigned zone.
- Conducts regularly scheduled cleaning of exterior ground and floor surfaces with specialized equipment
- Lowers flags on school flagpole in assigned area as needed.
- Assists with cleaning and taking out the trash/recycling in areas where events occur on campus.
- Observes and reports to Facilities Supervisor issues related to cleanliness, safety, repairs, and campus improvements as they appear.
- Maintains a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the school’s calendar and facilities projects load, including occasional evenings or weekends at the discretion of the Director of Facilities
- Other duties as assigned.
- Physical capability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and be mobile on foot for extended periods of time.
- Ability to operate common cleaning machinery such as scrubbers, waxers, buffers, power washing equipment and other cleaning equipment.
- Willingness to work as part of team in a school environment.
- Can-do attitude and innate cooperative work ethic.
Final employment will be contingent upon successful completion of background screening and reference checks.
If interested, please complete our online application at: www.campbellhall.org/employment.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Campbell Hall believes in and operates on the premise that it is the right of all persons to seek work and to advance on the basis of their individual merits, ability, and potential. Campbell Hall has been, is, and will continue to be, strongly committed to the principle that equal employment opportunity must be afforded to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, family care status, veteran status, marital status, age, medical condition, and disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.campbellhall.org.