Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Part-Time Kindergarten Admissions Specialist
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is seeking a part time Admissions Specialist to assist with the assessment of Kindergarten applicants starting Fall 2022.
It is expected that a successful candidate would:
● Meet all applicants to Kindergarten and participate in the screening and play date process
● Participate in scheduled admissions meetings
● Attend and participate in various admissions events which may occur on a weekend
● Engage in professional and personal development and commit to growth in the areas of diversity, equity, and inclusion
● Participate and initiate opportunities that demonstrate one’s growth, knowledge, and skills
● Other duties as assigned by the Director of Admissions, West Campus or the Senior Leadership Team
Requirements and Qualifications:
● A minimum of a BA Early childhood or elementary education teaching experience
● Ability to work flexible part time hours from mid-September through March
● Excellent communication skills
● Strong collaboration and cross-cultural competence
● A sense of humor, warmth of personality, and energy
● Must pass a Livescan and general background check
COVID vaccination and booster will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that better represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. Please submit a letter of interest and a resume to the contact person listed below. In your letter, highlight your education and experience specifically related to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Information about our school can be found at www.bwscampus.com.
Director of Admissions, West Campus
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com