Website Brentwood School Brentwood School
Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Assistant/Associate Director of Admissions, East Campus
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is seeking applications from qualified candidates interested in the position of Assistant Director/Associate Director of Admissions. This is a 12-month position with a workload that can vary greatly during the course of the academic year.
The principal responsibilities include:
· Interview families applying to Brentwood School
· Read and evaluate admissions applications and materials
· Act as the liaison between Brentwood and designated referring schools
· Serve on Admissions Committees
· Represent Brentwood School as part of the Admissions Team at consortium meetings, school fairs, and additional recruitment events (some evening and weekend work required)
· Join the Admissions Team on school visits
· Assist the Admissions Team in planning and implementing prospective student and parent visits in addition to special recruiting events
· Assist the Admissions Team in creating, writing, and proofreading all admissions materials
· Work with the Admissions Ambassador and Tour Guide Programs
· Serve as an Upper or Middle School advisor
· Other duties as assigned by the Director of Admissions or Senior Administrative Team
The Assistant/Associate Director of Admissions should:
Possess a detail-oriented approach to work and outstanding organizational skills
Have excellent communication skills including writing, listening, and public speaking
Be collaborative and flexible with a genuine enthusiasm for working with colleagues
Cultivate an equitable and diverse school community
Engage and support students of varied identities, lifestyles, and beliefs
Create an environment that fosters open discussion with the freedom to express varied points of view
In addition, a candidate should possess the following qualities and attributes:
Discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential admissions issues
Sense of humor, warmth of personality, and energy
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
An interest in and openness to professional development
A Bachelor’s degree is required with advanced degrees preferred
Prior teaching and/or school experience preferred
COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption.
The salary range for this position is $75,000 – $95,000.
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that better represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. For further information about Brentwood School, please visit the school’s website: www.bwscampus.com.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and three references electronically. In your letter, highlight your education and experience specifically related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
100 S. Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org